Celebrate the Seasons Premier Edition
In Premier Edition (October 2014)
- Chicken Noodle Soup with scallions & lemonNothing is more inviting than coming home to the smell of chicken soup. With this one there’s no need to open a can ever again!
- Mushroom & Swiss QuesadillasAn unsuspected match for chicken noodle soup, these cheesy quesadillas will have you melting for more.
- Smoky Texas Chili with sweet pickled onionsTexas chili is always a go-to “good bowl of red,” but this version full of smoky flavor and creamy texture is a no-fail great one.
- Broccoli & Bacon SaladRich in flavor, color, and nutrition, broccoli is one of those vegetables that is chock-full of benefits.
- Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef SoupHearty and dependable, this robust classic is a satisfying blend of tender beef, hearty potatoes, and versatile vegetables.
- Lemony PopoversInstead of bread or rolls, these savory, citrus popovers are great for dipping into soup or perfectly delicious on their own.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs with pomodoro sauceSimple to prepare and packed with flavor, classic spaghetti and meatballs is the ultimate weeknight dinner.
- Caesar SaladWhen you think Italian, you can’t help but think of a Caesar salad. This homemade dressing beats anything you can buy at the store.
- Chicken Primavera with tagliatellePasta Primavera may be a North American creation, but tagliatelle pasta adds a touch of tradition to this modern fare.
- Herbed Goat Cheese CrostiniTopped with a seasoned goat cheese mixture, these light bites are great as an appetizer or alongside pasta.
- AND MANY MORE!