Celebrate the Seasons Issue 1
In Issue 1 (December 2014)
- Herb-Butter Roasted TurkeyThanksgiving is all about the food and tradition. Freshen up family favorites to add a new flavor layer to paint your holiday palate.
- Cranberry-Pomegranate RelishIt wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without cranberries! This standard gets a sweet-tart flavor assist from pomegranate and orange.
- Delicious Turkey GravyEnhancing the dinner more than any other item on the Thanksgiving plate, turkey gravy really is like liquid gold! This recipe is no exception.
- Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes with parsnipsIt’s the time of year to be mad about mashed potatoes, but these creamy spuds with a surprise ingredient will improve your mood.
- Green Beans & Cremini Mushrooms with garlic-herb cheeseBump up the flavor in green beans with mushrooms and an herbed cream cheese. Everyone at the table is sure to thank you.
- Sausage & Wild Rice DressingSide dishes are at the heart of the holiday dinner table. This dressing doesn’t stray far from the classic, but tastes out of this world.
- Cheesy Turkey DivanA turkey sandwich the day after the big feast is practically mandatory, but after one, the universal question is what to do with the rest of the turkey. Loosen your belt — you’ll want room for these tasty recipes.
- Pesto Pasta Turkey with roasted red peppersTackle turkey leftovers with an Italian flair when you toss them with basil pesto and red peppers and dinner’s done in under 30 minutes!
- Baked Blueberry French Toast with blueberry maple syrupHoliday mornings are memory makers, but they can also be hectic. Let this make-ahead brunch relieve a bit of your stress.
- Keoke CoffeeIf the hustle and bustle of the season has zapped your energy, a few sips of this amped up coffee are sure to re-engerize you.
- AND MANY MORE!