Celebrate the Seasons Issue 4
In Issue 4 (June 2015)
- Five-Spice Glazed ChickenA quick five-spice glaze enhances an otherwise ho-hum piece of chicken with a burst of Chinese flavors. There’s no need for takeout tonight!
- Plum SalsaSweet, tart, and a little hot, this fresh salsa is unbelievably simple, yet it beats any jarred variety by a mile.
- Tomato-Tarragon ChickenGrilled chicken breasts take on a burst of flavor from a tarragon-seasoned tomato sauce. Easy is the name of the game!
- Fresh Spinach & Fennel Salad
- Sweet & Hot Pepper ChickenHot pepper glaze and a sprinkling of fresh jalapeños turn up the heat and give this pepper chicken a fiery attitude.
- Salsa Mashed PotatoesTurn a comfort food classic into more summery fare by adding fresh salsa flavors to rib-sticking mashed potatoes.
- Smoked Turkey Breast with white barbecue sauceThis mayonnaise-marinated smoked turkey breast is outrageously tasty, and it’s a great value to boot!
- Colcannon Potato SaladBased on the traditional Irish potato dish, this grilled potato and kale salad is better than your average spud.
- Teriyaki T-Bone SteaksSometimes the simplest things give us the most pleasure. Such is true when teriyaki steak and red cabbage slaw are on the menu.
- Japanese Red Cabbage SlawChili garlic sauce lends just the right amount of sweet, garlicky heat to this simple, tangy slaw.
- AND MANY MORE!