Celebrate the Seasons Issue 5
In Issue 5 (August 2015)
- Turkey Soup with potato dumplingsThis hot bowl of turkey and veggies, served with tender and flavorful potato dumplings, is truly the ultimate comfort food.
- Cranberry-Pecan MuffinsTart cranberries and crunchy toasted pecans, plus warm spices like cinnamon and cloves, make these muffins taste like autumn.
- Chicken Tetrazzini with cheddar & pimentosNamed after an Italian opera singer, this one-dish wonder is sure to inspire encores with chicken, Cheddar, and a sherry-cream sauce.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
- Bloody Mary Pot Roast with fall vegetablesBased on the spicy, tomato juice-based cocktail, this Bloody Mary pot roast is guaranteed to warm you on a chilly evening.
- Olive NoodlesButtery egg noodles are great for soaking up rich, saucy gravy. Pimento-stuffed olives give this simple dish color and flavor.
- Southwestern Beef Stew with sweet potatoesNew Mexico flavors with a smoky accent make for a stew with a depth of heat that’ll warm you to the bone.
- Cilantro QuesadillasYou can never go wrong with toasty tortillas and melted cheese. A sprinkle of distinctive cilantro makes these quesadillas pop.
- Shepherd’s PieThis is one common Brit food worth bringing over the pond. Think of it as a pot pie with potatoes on top instead of pastry.
- Fennel-Apple SaladApples are a quintessential fall comfort food. Here, Braeburns provide sweet-tart crunch for a fresh and flavorful salad.
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 5SKU CTS05
Add this book to my digital library