Celebrate the Seasons Issue 6
In Issue 6 (October 2015)
- Moscato Chicken with figs & pistachiosSalty pistachios, chewy dried figs, briny olives, and sweet Italian wine unite for a chunky sauce that has huge flavor.
- Pappardelle & Arugula with pistachiosPasta and peppery arugula form the foundation for a side dish that’s salty, briny, sweet, and crunchy — it’s perfectly balanced.
- Almond-Crusted Chicken with romesco sauceFor crispy chicken that’s actually healthy, look no further than these crusted tenders served with a thick roasted pepper sauce.
- Zucchini LinguineVisually striking, delicious-tasting, and as easy as can be, zucchini used as “fresh” pasta is sure to become your new go-to noodle.
- Swiss Steak with tomato-bell pepper gravyMeat and potatoes, the traditional pair, are together again in a new but retrofitted take on a dinner classic.
- Gouda Mashed Potatoes with greek yogurtMashed potatoes are the epitome of a warm, soothing dish, making them the perfect end to a busy autumn weeknight.
- Sausage & Beef Manicotti with homemade marinaraLooking to stay in tonight? When paired with cheesy bread, this stuffed pasta makes one welcome Italian feast of a dinner.
- Cheesy Italian RollsFrozen bread dough, creamy garlic- and herb-flavored Boursin, and pre-shredded cheese make for simple yet super delicious bread.
- Autumn Pork Chops with butternut squash mashCrisp, cool weather can send your appetite into overdrive. To satisfy a big hunger, these big chops are the way to go.
- Apple-Cherry SaucePork and fruits such as cherries and apples have a natural affinity for each other. Steer into that curve with this sweet, tangy sauce.
- AND MANY MORE!