Celebrate the Seasons Issue 7
In Issue 7 (December 2015)
- Turkey WellingtonLooking to try something new this year, instead of the classic roasted bird? This take on beef Wellington, complete with prosciutto and a stuffing of cranberries, nuts, and herbs, is even more of a head-turner.
- Wellington SauceWith a main dish so stunning, the sides dishes have to shine, too, starting with a rich, velvety port-wine sauce that complements it all.
- Noisette PotatoesFrench for hazelnut, Noisette Potatoes are hazelnut-shaped potato balls browned in butter — kind of like golden-delicious tater tots.
- Maple-Roasted VegetablesFor the simplest yet tastiest side dish, maple syrup caramelizes into a glossy coating for a colorful mix of root vegetables.
- Holiday Salad
- Whole-Wheat Dinner Rolls with rosemary & olive oilThese easy-to-make rolls, with a hint of rosemary, are sure to be a hit, and perfect for day-after sandwiches — if there are any left.
- Cranberry-Orange TrifleTrifle is a classic that’s made a comeback, and for good reason. These individual desserts make a big show with a sweet ending.
- Pork Ragu with fennelThis utterly delicious, simple comfort food menu is a keeper. The only time you’ll be disappointed with it is when it’s all gone!
- Rocket PastaKeep things simple — cook the pasta in the slow cooker liquid — it propels this dish into the flavor stratosphere at the same time.
- Muffuletta Finger SandwichesYour company will be happy to sample these loaded-with-flavor, easily assembed, tasty sandwich nibbles.
- AND MANY MORE!