Celebrate the Seasons Issue 8
In Issue 8 (February 2016)
- Chicken, Broccoli & Black Bean SoupIf it’s possible for a soup to be beautiful, then this one’s the belle of the ball. Layers of smoky heat make it even more alluring.
- Avocado Butter ToastSo simple but so much more, when bruschetta meets guacamole you’ll be happy for the introduction, and hope they meet again.
- Country Captain ChickenSlightly spicy and a little sweet, this classic Southern stew tickles your taste buds. It’s one dish you’ll salute time and again.
- Coconut Rice with golden raisinsOn its own, or paired with Country Captain Chicken, this side dish, bursting with Indian-inspired flavors, is soon to become a favorite.
- Smoked Turkey Gumbo with andouille sausageWith this updated take on the classic spicy, smoky Creole stew, you can make any night a Mardi Gras celebration!
- Bananas FosterOften cooked tableside, this quick-to-fix treat makes for the sweetest of endings to this French Quarter feast.
- Beef & Wild Rice Soup with woodland mushroomsThe earthy flavor of dried woodland mushrooms is deepened by an enhanced beef broth, for a dish that really breaks the mold.
- Classic Beet Salad with walnutsA classic combination of ingredients come together for a perfectly simple, delicious, and colorful winter salad.
- Spanish Pot Roast with anchovies & sherryThere’s no need to call the travel agent. The flavors of Spain come through in every bite of this Spanish-inspired meal.
- Mashed Cauliflower with manzanilla olivesFor a lighter, but just as flavorful alternative to mashed potatoes, this healthier side dish will fool even the pickiest eaters.
- AND MANY MORE!