Celebrate the Seasons Issue 9
In Issue 9 (April 2016)
- Chicken & Pesto TartButternut squash, pesto, and gooey fresh mozzarella make for a savory French tart that’s worth writing home about.
- Mixed Berry SaladMeet your fruit quota for the day with this delicious-tasting and spectacular-looking berry salad.
- Pan-Roasted Cornish Game HensWhen chicken is too routine for the occasion, serve elegant Cornish hens enhanced with a delicious pan sauce instead.
- Roasted Vegetable SaladThese roasted vegetables are easy to prepare and oh-so satisfying. Topped with soft and tangy goat cheese, they’re irresistible.
- Pesto Chicken SaladMinimize dinner prep time with a chicken pasta salad. The bright flavors of fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus simply sing.
- Savory Quick BreadThis savory bread is so delicious you may never make a sweet quick bread again. Try toasting slices and spreading with butter for a treat.
- Curried Turkey WrapsThis wrap is unlike any you’ve ever had before. It’s creamy, crunchy, sweet, and salty all rolled into one amazing entrée.
- Spiced Carrot SaladThis salad brightens up any dinner table with its gorgeous color and exotic flavor. It also has an abundance of nutritional benefits.
- Steak Panzanella with blue cheese vinaigretteWhen pairing beefy strip steak with a side dish, bold, powerful flavors are key. So how about a little blue cheese and garlic?
- Italian Sangría with chianti & proseccoThis classic Spanish beverage gets an Italian makeover for the perfect ending to a spring evening.
- AND MANY MORE!