Celebrate the Seasons Issue 11
In Issue 11 (August 2016)
- Turkey Rice Salad with dried cherriesAn array of sweet and savory northern flavors, this turkey and wild rice salad is light yet surprisingly substantial.
- Spiced Pomegranate SodaSip the season with a refreshing, yet spicy soda incorporating flavors of orange, clove, and pomegranate.
- Chicken-Vegetable Soup with potatoes & parsnipsThis classed-up version of a provincial staple gets its French-inspired flavor from rosemary, thyme, and a good white wine.
- Cheese & Herb CrackersThere’s nothing better than homemade crackers, and with nutty Parmesan, fresh thyme, and fresh rosemary, these won’t disappoint.
- Chicken Marsala“Less is more” is practically the Italian motto, and this dish is a perfect example — you’ll be delighted by the uniqueness of it.
- Couscous & Fava Beans with ricotta salataA nod to Greek culture, this salad is packed with fresh flavors from mint, red onion, lemon, olives, and ricotta salata.
- Steak Pinwheels with kale stuffingIf you never realized a steak could be gorgeous, let this one lead you to a delicious (and nutritious) epiphany.
- Blistered Reds with garlic & dillThe simplicity of this recipe creates a surprisingly delicious side dish. One bite and you will be a believer.
- Osso BucoThis classic dish is rich, succulent, and full of flavor, and it’s so much more than its humble roots might have you believe.
- Sage GnocchiThese warm and buttery tiny dumplings are perfect for soaking up the rich and flavorful Osso Buco sauce.
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 11SKU CTS11
Add this book to my digital library