Celebrate the Seasons Issue 12
In Issue 12 (October 2016)
- Tomato Braised Chicken with cheese tortelliniBusy weeknights are no match for this Italian meal. Take on old-school cuisine with the help of a slow cooker.
- Fennel & Orange Salad with pistachiosThis is the perfect side dish for a comforting Italian dinner. Crispy, crunchy, and juicy, this salad has it all.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu CasseroleTake a traditional French dish and turn it into a down-home comforting casserole family and friends will love.
- Crispy Romaine Salad with apples & beetsFrom pickled beets to apples and celery, each ingredient shines in this salad, creating a unique side full of various textures and flavors.
- Turkey MeatloafThanksgiving dinners always include the great pairing of turkey and cranberries. Bet you’ve never had them like this before.
- Ginger-Cranberry ChutneyA traditional side gets a spicy makeover from fresh ginger and Anaheim chile, while orange is used for a touch of sweetness.
- Bistro Beef StewThis cozy bistro-style stew celebrates the comfort-food season with its heartiness, and is sure to warm you up on cool nights.
- Parmesan Herb BreadFull of flavor from Parmesan and the spice blend herbs de Provence, this bread is great with any soup or stew.
- Italian Beef Sandwiches au jusHarness the powers of a slow cooker to feed a crowd. It has never been easier or tastier with this hot Italian beef.
- Creamy Italian Potato SaladKeep the theme going with this simple potato salad tossed with Italian dressing. It’s the perfect side for a hearty sandwich.
- AND MANY MORE!