Celebrate the Seasons Issue 13
In Issue 13 (December 2016)
- Deep-Fried Turkey BreastThis menu may have its culinary roots in the South, but with a bounty of make-ahead recipes that smartly employ the whole kitchen, its easy-going appeal is unbounded by borders.
- Bacon-Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan & garlic vinaigrette
- Creamed Greens with smoked ham
- Scalloped Corn with cornbread streusel
- Turkey Pozole Soup
- Curried Turkey SaladGo classic with your turkey leftovers and turn them into a lightened-up Curried Turkey Salad.
- Turkey Rice Pilaf with kalamata olives & spinach
- Bacon-Cheddar Country Biscuits with baked eggs
- Tomato JamSay goodbye to ketchup and hello to great tomato taste when you sample the first bite of this homemade, make-ahead, savory jam.
- Magnolia Sunrise
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 13SKU CTS13
Add this book to my digital library