Celebrate the Seasons Issue 14
In Issue 14 (February 2017)
- Provençal Chicken & DumplingsWarm and inviting, this classic comfort food dish gets a French makeover, but is still as down-home delicious as ever!
- Goat Cheese & Fig Salad with orange vinaigretteWith the creamy texture of the cheese, the peppery taste of the arugula, and the sweet-flavored fruit, this is one delicious salad.
- Coq au Vin StewThis French country classic braised in wine, with fall-off-the-bone tender chicken, cooks beautifully in a slow cooker.
- Parmesan-Scallion BreadForget the squishy bread made with dried garlic. This version of toasted baguette is the real deal, perfect for dunking in the stew.
- Thai Green Curry ChickenCurb that craving for Thai food without picking up the phone or leaving the house. There’s no need for takeout with this recipe!
- Peanut RiceA simple rice side dish is the perfect accompaniment to the entrée — the rice’s mild flavor offsets the spicy heat of the curry.
- BBQ Pulled Chicken SandwichA rub, an easy sauce, and some fast and fresh coleslaw make this chicken sandwich a lighter version of the pulled pork classic.
- Quick ColeslawThe chicken sandwich is truly great on its own, but when topped with this coleslaw, it’s downright stupendous!
- Northwoods Beef Stew with root vegetablesSome folks don’t need bells and whistles. This simple beef stew goes back to the basics with satisfaction guaranteed!
- Herbed SconesOne bite of these savory scones will convince you that flaky, tender scones are really worth their weight in gold.
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 14SKU CTS14
Add this book to my digital library