Celebrate the Seasons Issue 15
In Issue 15 (April 2017)
- Grilled Chicken Caesar SaladArguably one of the most popular salads, this version, with its hearty grilled romaine lettuce, crispy ciabatta bread croutons, and buttermilk dressing, is anything but ordinary — it’s extraordinary.
- Garlic BunsThese warm, buttery, cheesy, garlic bread buns are the perfect size for popping right into your mouth — one after the other.
- Chicken Niçoise SaladBased on the old-school salad hailing from France, this chicken version is perfect for brunch, lunch, or dinner — and proves that with a slight tweak, or two, something old can be new again.
- Benedictine SandwichesA Louisville, Kentucky specialty, this creamy, refreshing cucumber-cream cheese spread is just as good as a dip as it is on a sandwich.
- Berry Salad with grilled chickenNothing says spring or summer like bright, fresh, juicy berries. With sliced and whole mixed berries tossed in, and a jewel-toned raspberry vinaigrette, this salad brings them right to the forefront.
- Honey-Roasted PecansSweet and salty, these crunchy treats are so addictive you’ll find yourself going back to the bowl to indulge time and time again.
- Taco Salad with salsa vinaigretteWhen you think about it, most taco salads don’t get much respect. But not this one — fresh ingredients and grilled steak make this one stellar south-of-the-border salad.
- Pomegranate MargaritasJewel-toned and gorgeous, and perfectly refreshing, these margaritas are likely going to be your new, go-to summer cocktail.
- Chopped Veggie & Salami Salad with homemade croutonsGive the incredibly simple-to-make chopped salad an Italian spin with this fresh and flavorful take on antipasto.
- Deviled EggsDeviled eggs may not be exotic, but they’re guaranteed to disappear from the table faster than you can ever imagine.
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 15SKU CTS15
Add this book to my digital library