Celebrate the Seasons Issue 16
In Issue 16 (June 2017)
- Classic Southern Fried ChickenFrom Memorial Day to Labor Day, summer features lots of occasions to bust out this all-American feast.
- New Potato & Pea SaladFor a fresh take on an old classic, combine simple ingredients and quality produce for a potato salad people won’t be able to deny.
- Caprese Salad KebabsFor a touch of Italy, serve this simple side that requires just a few ingredients and comes together in minutes.
- Cantaloupe- Strawberry Salad with cucumber, mint & honey-lime vinaigretteLight and refreshing fruit with crunchy bites of crisp cucumber, this salad is the best of the season all in one bowl.
- Pork Sandwiches Au Jus with quick-pickled lettuceFull of updates on some of the best picnic classics, this spread is fresh-flavored but still steeped in tradition.
- Pasta Salad with bacon & ranchCreamy and tangy and loaded with vegetables, this pasta salad is the epitome of summer, and oh-so good.
- Crunchy Cabbage Slaw with fennel & kohlrabiKnown as a cabbage turnip, kohlrabi is right at home in a slaw, and fennel adds some subtle anise flavor you’ll love, love, love.
- Spinach DipThis creamy, addictive dip couldn’t taste any fresher, or better, especially when served with raw seasonal vegetable dippers.
- BBQ Flank Steak with whiskey-cola bbq sauceGlazed with sauce made from the marinade itself, this isn’t just grilled steak — it’s delicious barbecue fare.
- Grilled Sweet Corn with basil-lime butterGrilled corn has a very distinctive campfire flavor. Doused with a basil-lime butter, this will be one of the season’s favorites.
- AND MANY MORE!