Celebrate the Seasons Issue 17
In Issue 17 (August 2017)
- Nutty Chicken with almonds & pine nutsNobody at your table needs to know this fun, flavorful chicken has a time-honored technique and a sophisticated pedigree.
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Ancho RiceThis simple rice side comes together quickly and is packed with flavor from bold sun-dried tomatoes and spicy ancho chile.
- Chicken TagineThis Moroccan-style slow-cooked chicken dinner will blow you away. Deeply spiced and flavored with vibrant lemon, it’s got it all.
- Couscous with apricots & mintSimple ingredients create this spectacular couscous side dish. Dried apricots add a chewy bite, while mint offers a fresh note.
- African Chili with black-eyed peasSpicy and sweet, this exotic chili is sure to quell any cravings you may have for a hearty bowl of comfort food.
- Okra Corn MuffinsFor a spin on the beloved corn muffin, add fresh okra to the batter. And a pinch of cayenne offers just a nod of heat.
- Spaghetti & MeatballsThe ultimate pasta dinner starts with the humble meatball, a long-simmered sauce, and…the slow cooker.
- Italian Salad with artichokes & roasted peppersClassic through and through, this salad — with artichokes, roasted red peppers, and a tangy vinaigrette — has got it going on.
- Gyro Beef Brisket Sandwiches with lemon-feta tzatzikiThis Greek menu is so packed with flavor you’ll be asked to make it time and again. Best of all, the heavy lifting is done in the slow cooker.
- Greek-Style BeansFrom the crispy bread crumb topping, to the tomatoes and garlic, these beans are so flavorful you’ll be blown away.
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 17SKU CTS17
Add this book to my digital library