Celebrate the Seasons Issue 18
In Issue 18 (October 2017)
- Greek Chicken PieThough not authentic, this one-skillet supper finds inspiration in traditional Greek favorites like phyllo dough, feta, and olives.
- Greek Salad with cucumber-tarragon dressingA creamy buttermilk-cucumber dressing is the perfect counterpart to the big bold flavors from kalamata olives, feta, and red onion.
- Chicken Lentil SoupLiven up your soup bowl with a healthy portion of chicken and lentils cooked up into a feast to remember.
- Garlic CrispsThese thin and crispy flatbreads round out this meal in a bold way with both Parmesan and Gouda, and sliced garlic.
- Baked Shells with gorgonzola & chickenIf there was a pasta dish created for an indulgent dinner, this would be it. Rich and creamy, it just doesn’t get much better.
- Apple-Grape Salad with citrus vinaigretteFull of color and crunch, this zesty fruit salad with toasted walnuts is the perfect accompaniment to a rich, hearty meal.
- Sopa de Arroz con PolloThis full-flavored chicken soup is a keeper. Savory and light, yet hearty, this one fills you up without weighing you down.
- Plantain PattiesOne bite and you’ll be calling these little patties golden coins. Simply seasoned, these crispy bites just might be a new favorite.
- Beef Daube with tomatoesNothing says cozy like a big bowl of beef and noodles, and this slow-roasted version is packed with red wine goodness.
- Noodle Bake with port-salutCheese and noodles get redefined with the addition of silky Port-Salut cheese. Top it all off with Parmesan and bread crumbs for a tasty side.
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 18SKU CTS18
Add this book to my digital library