Celebrate the Seasons Issue 19
In Issue 19 (December 2017)
- Molasses-Glazed TurkeyMany come to Thanksgiving just for the side dishes, but present this stunning bird at the table and your guests might rethink their loyalties.
- Make-Ahead GravyGive your guests what they want, a gravy boat filled to the brim with a silky, flavorful, homemade turkey gravy.
- Classic White DressingJust the smell of this dressing baking will conjure up memories from years past. As classic as it gets, this dressing is an ode to family tradition.
- Mashed Potatoes with chèvre & chivesSeasoned with creamy, tangy goat cheese and fresh chives, these creamy mashed potatoes are simply divine.
- Green Beans AmandineAlthough the French may not celebrate Thanksgiving, they sure know how to dress up green beans, making for one tasty side dish.
- Apricot-Cranberry Sauce with cardamomDitch the canned stuff and whip up your own cranberry sauce. Not only it is ten times better, it’s also incredibly easy to prepare.
- Cranberry-Apple Pie with almond streusel toppingWith a blend of apples and sweet dried cranberries, topped with an irresistible almond streusel, this pie is no run-of-the-mill dessert.
- Margherita LasagnaAfter the abundance of a traditional Thanksgiving feast, a richly flavored Italian lasagna often strikes exactly the right gastronomic note.
- Turkey Cubano SandwichSometimes you have to push the culinary envelope. A toasted Cubano sandwich is a great way to use up excess white meat.
- Turkey Tortilla SoupLeftover turkey is often destined for a soup of some kind, and this one, packed with Southwestern flare, is a happyglad.
- AND MANY MORE!