Weeknight Menus Issue 1
In Issue 1 (February 2015)
- Brazilian Chicken & SausageIf you’re not careful, this super-fast chicken dinner will have you dancing on the table — it’s like a samba for your taste buds.
- Sautéed Collard GreensIf this is your first experience eating collard greens, you’re in for a treat. They taste like a cross between cabbage and kale.
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken SaladOne bite of this entrée salad covers a lot of bases in terms of textures and flavors. Go on, just try to keep your fork out of it.
- Olive-Cheddar RoundsEasy to execute and delicious in their simplicity, you’ll find yourself making these Cheddar-topped muffins over and over.
- Cajun Chicken StroganoffThere’s no way around it — this recipe just may be a perfect 10! It’s creamy, spicy, rich, and smooth all in one bite.
- Tomato SaladThis simple toss-and-serve salad is the perfect accompaniment for the rich and creamy stroganoff.
- Chicken & Spinach EnchiladasYour motto will be “comfort me with enchiladas” when you try these. Homemade sauce plus a flavorful filling equals delicious.
- Yellow Rice & BeansA staple in many cultures, beans and rice are loaded with protein, easy to prepare, and go with just about everything.
- Chicken & Sausage RaguWhy wait for the weekend to satisfy a craving for pasta with thick, rich meat sauce? Tame those hunger pangs tonight!
- Parmesan BaguetteWho doesn’t like cheesy garlic bread? This version with herb-heavy garlic butter is so good, you’ll be dreaming up excuses to make it!
- AND MANY MORE!