Weeknight Menus Issue 2
In Issue 2 (April 2015)
- Citrus-Herb Game HensNot too far from traditional chicken, Cornish game hens are the perfect way to spice up the dinner plate.
- Skillet Potatoes with green beansFinish off this minimal yet elegant meal with a side dish that’s big on flavor but simple in terms of ingredients and cooking.
- Italian Stuffed ChickenChicken is a staple in most kitchens, but this dish gives chicken a flavor makeover with the best of Italian ingredients.
- Grilled Parmesan AsparagusSo simple to make, yet abundant with flavor — just a little lemon and Parmesan take these green spears to new delicious heights.
- Margherita Pasta with garlic bread crumbsToss linguine with a pan-roasted tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella for the flavors of the classic pizza in a bowl.
- Salami, Pepper & Olive BruschettaWho doesn’t love cheesy, toasty bread? This simple side is all that and more — salty salami, briny olives, and pine nuts for crunch.
- Mojito Scallops with mango salsaHarbor the spirit of Havana with this light-tasting menu, and bring a taste of the Caribbean to your dinner table.
- Rum-Runner Sweet PotatoesThe subtle sweetness of these orange spuds pairs perfectly with scallops, and with the island-inspired flavors of rum and fresh mint.
- Shrimp & Arugula RisottoLeave it to the Italians to develop a dish that’s somehow both comforting and elegant at the same time.
- Tomato Garlic BreadAn Italian meal just wouldn’t be complete without toasted bread. But this garlic bread comes with a tomatoey twist!
- AND MANY MORE!