Weeknight Menus Issue 3
In Issue 3 (June 2015)
- Chicken Parmesan with fresh tomato relishThis classic Italian dish gets a fresh lift from a homemade relish featuring tomatoes, basil, and capers for one dynamite dinner.
- Spinach Pesto PastaSure, it’s easy to find tubs of basil pesto at the grocery store. But it doesn’t hold a candle to straight-from-your-kitchen pesto!
- Grilled Romesco ChickenFlavor is written all over this Spanish-inspired chicken dish. And with bright red peppers in the sauce, it tastes as good as it looks.
- Grilled Fennel SaladGrilling the vegetables naturally enhances their sweetness and adds great smoky flavor to this sensational salad.
- Thai Ragu with rice vermicelliIf spaghetti and meat sauce are a favorite at your house, try this Thai-inspired variation loaded with amazing flavors.
- Quick Pickled CucumbersThis side dish of quickly marinated cucumbers provides a simple balance of flavors to the spicy ragu.
- Grilled Lamb Chops with mint pestoLamb may have an air of natural elegance, but it’s just as suited to your weeknight table with this casual Greek-inspired menu.
- Thunder & Lightning Pasta
- Brazilian Pork Chops with pineapple puttanesca salsaBright, briny, and hot off the grill, these sweet and salty chops entice with both Old and New World flavors.
- Toasted Coconut RiceThis coconut rice adds just the right amount of sweetness to perfectly complement all of the savory seasonings.
- AND MANY MORE!