Weeknight Menus Issue 4
In Issue 4 (August 2015)
- Coconut Chicken CutletsIf you like breaded chicken, try making it with coconut for a fun change of pace that the whole family will enjoy.
- Brazilian-Style Black BeansA little spicy and a little sweet, this tasty side dish is like a carnival of flavors in your mouth. And talk about easy!
- Pan-Roasted Game HensThese miniature chickens are a sure fit for company, but why wait until the weekend to enjoy such quick-cooking birds?
- Smashed Potatoes with garlic olive oilThe yellow color, buttery flavor, and creamy texture make Yukon gold potatoes a great choice for “smashed” potatoes.
- Basque Chicken Stew with ham & green peasExplore the culinary traditions of northern Spain with this one-dish meal that’s dinner-ready in less than an hour.
- Spinach Salad with red peppersServe this spinach salad with the mustardy vinaigrette alongside the chicken stew to give your taste buds a refreshing hit of flavor.
- Italian RaguClassic, simple, quick, and beyond good, ragu is no ordinary meat sauce. This bold, straightforward dish is sure to hit the spot.
- Creamy PolentaWith a smooth texture and the sharp flavor of Parmigiano-Reggiano, this rich polenta nicely complements the savory, meaty ragu.
- Uptown Patty Melt with sautéed onion trioBeef tenderloin is often reserved for special occasions. This quick and easy meal for two is one you don’t have to wait to make.
- Chip-Topped Salad with champagne vinaigretteA bubbly vinaigrette, crispy cucumbers, and crunchy vegetable chips raise the salad bar for a delicious side dish.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 4SKU WM04
Add this book to my digital library