Weeknight Menus Issue 6
In Issue 6 (December 2015)
- Apple Cider Chicken with pecansYou may not be aware that chicken has a sweet side, but this apple cider sauce and sweet potato side sure coax it out.
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with applesBeautiful in color, nutritional, and full of flavor, this slightly sweet side dish is likely to show up at dinner again and again.
- Chicken Hash with green beansInspired by two heavy comfort food dishes — hash and chicken and waffles — this menu is lighter in everything but flavor.
- Waffle BrownsGolden, crisp, and satisfying, here’s a “set-it-and-forget-it” way to make perfect hash browns every time.
- Creamy Chicken ChiliDebates abound over what makes a good chili. Regardless of where you stand, this one is not like any you’ve ever tasted before.
- Pepper Jack-Cheddar NachosScore big with the family tonight when you bring these easy-to-make, cheesy nachos to the dinner table.
- Chicken Vesuvio with mushrooms & peasCreated at an Italian restaurant in Chicago, this specialty dish is anything but ordinary and certain to become a favorite.
- Roasted Gold PotatoesThese roasted potatoes with a touch of Parmesan cheese are crispy on the outside and fluffy like mashed potatoes on the inside.
- Pepper SteakSure, you can have your steak — and still eat light — with this Italian-flavored beef, pepper, and “spaghetti” dinner.
- Parmesan Spaghetti SquashSpaghetti squash looks like yellow strands of spaghetti and makes a simple and healthy substitution for pasta.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 6SKU WM06
Add this book to my digital library