Weeknight Menus Issue 7
In Issue 7 (February 2016)
- Chicken & Mushroom Pasta with cherry tomatoesPasta is always a busy cook’s friend. Add chicken and a creamy mushroom sauce and it’s a best friend to anyone who eats it.
- Green Bean & Orange Salad with olivesWith tender green beans, sweet oranges, briny olives, and toasted almonds, this salad has pitch-perfect flavor in every bite.
- Chicken Fajitas with cilantro-lime pestoLoad up a tortilla or two — this sizzling menu of chicken fajitas, cilantro pesto, and black bean salad is Tex-Mex food at its finest.
- Tomato-Black Bean SaladBump up the flavor of canned black beans with a simple lime vinaigrette enhanced with a little chili powder and honey.
- Orange Chicken PiccataWhen you think piccata, you think lemon. Forget about it. Here is one of Cuisine’s most popular recipes with a twist — of orange!
- Rice & PeasRice with green peas couldn’t be any easier to make, and is all you need to finish this satisfying chicken menu.
- Mulligatawny Chicken Pot PiesLet’s face it, any pot pie is good, even the ones in the frozen foods aisle. But this curried rendition is simply outstanding.
- Apple-Coconut SlawThis is not your average cole slaw. Shredded apples and coconut combined with a yogurt dressing make it outstanding.
- Meatloaf BurgersMeatloaf is popular in its own right. This new approach to this comfort food serves it up fast in a familiar yet unexpected form.
- Tomato-Bacon RelishThe flavor of this relish perfectly complements the burgers, but you can use it as a condiment for all sorts of foods.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 7SKU WM07
Add this book to my digital library