Weeknight Menus Issue 8
In Issue 8 (April 2016)
- Chicken Tenders Salad with egg dressingIt doesn’t get much more down-home than fried chicken and biscuits. Serve these over salad with a creamy egg dressing.
- Cheddar-Garlic BiscuitsWith the chicken tenders and salad, or on their own, these buttery, flaky, cheesy, garlic biscuits don’t get much better.
- Turkey Veronique with thyme butter sauceIf you’re looking to impress guests with a stellar presentation (but little effort behind the scenes), this dish is your best bet!
- Ginger Glazed CarrotsSimple to make, these carrots are so sweet, gingery, and glazy, that you’ll probably forget you’re eating a vegetable.
- Chicken PomodoroIf you like chicken, pasta, tomatoes, and a quick recipe, this classic Italian dish will fit perfectly into your dinner schedule.
- Garlic SpaghettiYou can’t get a simpler pasta than garlic and oil. In no time at all, you’ve got a plate of spaghetti that fits with so many menus.
- Turkey & Bacon TurnoversSmoked turkey and bacon team up with creamy Cheddar for a taste sensation. Wrapped in buttery puff pastry takes it to a new level.
- Tomato-Avocado SaladThis bright-flavored, colorful salad makes a refreshing side dish in the height of summer, or at any time.
- Seared Steak with red wine vinaigrettePump up the flavor of all kinds of dishes with a delicious, homemade vinaigrette — it’s not just for salad anymore.
- Italian Summer SquashBright-tasting and simply flavored, this side dish is especially good when you have an abundance of zucchini and yellow squash.
- AND MANY MORE!