Weeknight Menus Issue 9
In Issue 9 (June 2016)
- Chicken & Greens with red peppers & cheddarA few fundamental ingredients stuffed into chicken breasts bring big flavor to this simple dish brimming with southern influence.
- Scallion & Bacon Spaghetti with tangy vinaigretteSpaghetti turns smoky with crumbled bacon and grilled scallions, then topped with a simple vinaigrette for freshness and tang.
- Asian Chicken ThighsWith sweet orange marmalade and spicy Sriracha, these grilled chicken thighs are a more filling take on the classic hot wing.
- Sesame Slaw with almondsThis slaw is crunchy and refreshing with just a touch of sweetness, making it the perfect accompaniment for the spicy chicken.
- T-Bone Steaks with sauce viergeSteak and potatoes is a classic pairing, and for good reason, but a bright and piquant sauce makes this version unique.
- Grilled “Baked” PotatoesThese spuds are everything you love about a baked potato without heating up the oven. Utilize the already-hot grill for easy prep.
- Steak Sandwiches with sweet & sour onionsGrilled steak and sweet-and-sour onions make for a weeknight-friendly sandwich that’s a cut above the rest.
- Golden Fries with mushroomsYour favorite crispy bite gets some help from the trusty cast-iron skillet. Add in some mushrooms and what else do you need?
- Lime-Marinated Flank Steak with creamy lime vinaigretteNothing is better on a warm summer day than eating outside and these steak tacos make the perfect patio meal.
- Guacamole SaladCreamy, crunchy, salty, and sweet, this salad hits it all and is the perfect accompaniment for flavorful grilled flank steak.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 9SKU WM09
Add this book to my digital library