Weeknight Menus Issue 10
In Issue 10 (August 2016)
- Orange Chicken with sweet piquanté peppersIf you thought you were sick of chicken, think again! This Asian-inspired menu will surely put some pep in your step.
- Broccoli-Almond RiceCrisp almonds and crunchy broccoli make this simple rice dish shine and it’s the perfect side for the zippy Orange Chicken.
- Rosemary-Mustard Chicken with potatoesMade in stages in a single cast-iron skillet, this chicken and potato dinner is flavor upon flavor fitting for fall.
- Sweet Walnut Pear Salad with bitter greensThe perfect combination of flavors and textures make this salad so memorable, you’ll want to pair it with everything.
- Chicken Spiedini Meatballs with bucatiniSpaghetti and meatballs meet spiedini in this masterful creation that’s definitely thinking outside the box.
- Roasted Tomato Sauce with creamIf you thought you’d tried all the tomato sauces there were to try, think again. This one is sure to surprise your taste buds.
- Chicken Croquettes with lemon-parsley sauceA pleasing combination of crispy and creamy, croquettes are popular in countries all over the world — and for good reason.
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with bacon & maple syrupIf you’ve never had raw Brussels sprouts before, you’re in for a real treat. This cousin of cabbage makes an amazingly fresh salad.
- Pork Tenderloin with apple-bourbon sauceWith an herbed sauce that’s sweet, tart, and a bit boozy, this pork tenderloin is the perfect mix of healthy and hearty.
- Mashed Cauliflower with baconWith bacon drippings and shallots, you’ll never know this bowl of creamy deliciousness isn’t made from potatoes.
- AND MANY MORE!