Weeknight Menus Issue 11
In Issue 11 (October 2016)
- Pan-Roasted Chicken with curried apricot saucePork and apples have met their delicious match. Apricots and chicken may just become your new favorite pairing.
- Broccolini AmandineA cross between broccoli and Chinese kale, broccolini is entirely edible and should only be cooked briefly, just until crisp-tender.
- Chicken-Artichoke TortelliniTortellini takes on the tang of artichokes, green olives, and lemon for a pasta dish so flavorful, no extra sauce is necessary.
- Beet Carpaccio SaladWhile this dish takes some liberties with its name, at its core this side is basically a beet salad that is simply delicious.
- Lemony Chicken & Orzo Soup with rosemary & thymeA light, Mediterranean-inspired soup, this riff on classic chicken noodle is most definitely good for the soul.
- Rosemary CrostiniCrunchy, cheesy, and just plain good, these quick-to-make dippers are so tasty, you’ll be looking for reasons to make them.
- Greek MeatballsGreek food is perfect dining for any season or weather. Here’s one way to get the big, bright flavors of Greece right at home.
- Lemon CouscousForgo the usual long-stranded spaghetti. Pearl couscous makes the perfect partner for the Greek-flavored meatballs and sauce.
- Petite Sirloins with gingered tomato chutneyMake these little steaks sing with a peppery, pungent, stove-top tomato chutney — it’s like ketchup, with gourmet overtones.
- Roasted Dijon PotatoesCrisp on the outside and creamy in the center, these potatoes, tossed in a tangy vinegar-mustard mixture can’t be beat.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 11SKU WM11
Add this book to my digital library