Weeknight Menus Issue 12
In Issue 12 (December 2016)
- Chicken & Prosciutto Pasta with basil and almondsCreamy lemon sauce, hearty chicken, and salty bits of crispy prosciutto — it doesn’t get much more comforting than this.
- Kale-Apple Salad with mustard dressingHearty, healthful, and simply yummy, this salad has got it all going on. It’s certain to be on constant rotation all season long.
- Lime Chicken Soup with avocadoThis soup is destined to be a new weeknight favorite. It’s so full of flavor you might not realize it’s low in fat and calories, too.
- Queso Dip & ChipsWho doesn’t love a good cheesy dip? And when it’s queso dip, served with tortilla chips, it just doesn’t get any better.
- Piñon & Pepita-Crusted Chicken TendersCrispy and crunchy, this chicken dinner is definitely a winner. Serve it with sautéed corn for a taste of summer.
- Tomatillo CornFrozen at the peak of freshness, using frozen corn allows you to keep the flavors of summer going all year long.
- Chicken Carbonara with peas & bread crumbsWhich came first, the chicken or the egg? In this classic “bacon-and-egg” dish, it’s a delicious toss-up.
- Romaine, Tomato & Carrot SaladThis salad keeps things simple yet flavorful, so it’s best to follow the mantra — quality counts — and choose your ingredients wisely.
- Beef & Mushroom Stir-FryThis recipe tickles every cooking nerve you can possibly imagine — salty, sweet, spicy, and best of all, simple.
- Asian BroccoliniWith this simple, yet delicious recipe, eating your greens just got a whole lot easier, and much tastier, too.
- AND MANY MORE!