Weeknight Menus Issue 13
In Issue 13 (February 2017)
- Greek Salsa ChickenFull of vivid colors and Mediterranean flavors, this chicken dinner brings the tastes you crave any time of year.
- Roasted PotatoesDelightfully crisp on the outside and creamy on the inside, these potato wedges are the perfect pairing for a flavorful meal.
- Chicken SpiediniLight in calories and heavy in flavor, this bright chicken dinner will have you thinking differently about eating healthy.
- Spinach FettuccineThese luscious green pasta strands get simply dressed for a surprising side dish that makes eating your greens easy.
- Blackened Chicken QuesadillasEasy to assemble, fast to cook, and popular with almost everyone, quesadillas are an excellent weeknight option.
- Fast Refried BeansMake use of canned beans and purchased salsa in this side dish that tastes like it took all day to cook, but is done in minutes.
- Shogayaki Chicken with asparagus & scallionsBoneless, skinless chicken breasts are a weeknight’s best friend, but this Japanese dish is unlike any chicken you’ve ever had.
- Ginger-Apricot RiceDress up white rice with pieces of sweet dried apricots, strands of orange zest, and fresh ginger for a balanced dish full of personality.
- Flank Steak Skewers with chimichurri rojoLean flank steak means beef can be part of a healthy diet. Make a statement with this simply flavored, and cooked-to-perfection dish.
- Citrus SalsaSweet, tart, and a little bit savory, the flavors of this salsa perfectly enhance the spiced steak skewers.
- AND MANY MORE!