Weeknight Menus Issue 14
In Issue 14 (April 2017)
- Buffalo Chicken French DipsMake over familiar spicy Buffalo wings into a sandwich you’ll want to make every night of the week — it’s that good.
- Mango Cucumber SaladSweet mango and crisp cucumber make an excellent side dish to help cut the heat of the Buffalo Chicken French Dip.
- The Ultimate Chicken SandwichesWhen you can’t decide between two sandwiches — roasted chicken or chicken salad — just combine them to make one memorable meal.
- Waldorf SaladCreamy and crisp, this old-fashioned fruit salad is the perfect dressed-up accompaniment for your chicken sandwich.
- Chipotle Chicken Sandwiches with bacon & smoked mozzarellaTop chicken with crisp bacon, a sweet, sour, and spicy chipotle mustard, and smoky mozzarella to make one smokin’ sandwich.
- Potato-Pea SaladTake two classics — potato salad and creamy pea and Cheddar salad — and combine them for a match made in heaven.
- Five Spice Beef WrapsEnjoy every bite of these savory beef wraps with scintillating spice all wrapped up in tender lettuce leaves and sprinkled with an abundance of fresh toppings.
- Pineapple RiceA little bit sweet, and a little bit savory, this rice is perfect all on its own, or as the ideal side for the Five Spice Beef Wraps.
- Open-Faced Steak Sandwiches with pickled red onionsThese tasty open-faced sandwiches have it all — strips of flavorful grilled steak, a creamy herbaceous sauce, and pickled onions.
- Classic Baked BeansAfter just one bite of these creamy beans with their crisp rye topping, you’ll see why these beans have become a classic.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 14SKU WM14
Add this book to my digital library