Weeknight Menus Issue 15
In Issue 15 (June 2017)
- Spiced Chicken Breasts with white barbecue saucePacked with bold flavors, this grilled chicken pairs perfectly with a refreshing bean and vegetable salad for a winner of a dinner.
- White Bean Salad with sweet onion vinaigretteTossed with a sweet onion vinaigrette, this colorful salad is as delicious as it is simple — perfect for busy summer evenings.
- Grilled Game Hens with watermelon salsaCornish game hens are tender and delicious no matter how they’re prepared, but hot off the grill they’re out of this world!
- Grilled Lemony PitasCrispy, lemony, and oh-so tasty, these easy-to-make fresh grilled pita chips beat the packaged ones by a mile.
- Chinese Chicken SaladAll the elements of a good salad are here — crunchy, cold, hot, sweet, and sour, but it’s the vinaigrette that’s addictive.
- Grilled Rangoons with asparagusThese rangoons have a crispy texture and smoky flavor from grilling the wontons. And the creamy filling is just plain delicious.
- Coffee-Rubbed Rib-Eye SteaksYou’ll be “home on the range” when this steak is being grilled. Coffee-rubbed steak is meant to be cooked over an open flame.
- Veggie KebabsThese vegetables are almost as fun to look at as they are to make, and grilling them really brings out their great taste.
- Steak Satays with chimichurri sauceDon’t let these scaled-down shish kebabs fool you. Satays are small in size but huge in flavor and they make for easy, light summer fare.
- Grilled Patatas BravasThis traditional Spanish tapas dish has flavor written all over it. And the grilled tomato sauce is the essence of summer.
- AND MANY MORE!