Weeknight Menus Issue 16
In Issue 16 (August 2017)
- Artichoke ChickenThe sweet-and-sour combo of honey and wine does wonders for this fast masterpiece. And creamy orzo mellows the whole meal.
- Parmesan OrzoWhen you want a quick and creamy pasta dish, this is the recipe to turn to. Seriously, it couldn’t taste any better, or be any easier.
- Quick Coq au VinA French country classic takes a whole new approach by using chunks of chicken breast for speed and red grapes for sweetness.
- Goat Cheese Mashed PotatoesAs with all mashed potatoes, recipes are just a guide — add more or less butter and milk according to your preference.
- Chicken SaltimboccaThere’s a good reason saltimbocca has been around forever — it’s just plain good. After just one taste, you’ll understand why.
- Spinach PastaThis is one of those side dishes that is so simple, yet so good — you’ll love it so much, you’ll be busting out this recipe all the time.
- Southwestern Sloppy Joes with honey-lime coleslawEveryone’s enjoyed Sloppy Joes since they were kids. But this Southwestern version is targeted toward adults.
- Sliced Mangoes with sweet yogurt sauceWhile it might seem simple (and it is), the combination of mangoes, with the tangy, lightly sweetened yogurt-lime sauce is so divine.
- Thai Beef SaladThai food is nothing if not flavorful. And this salad, full of good-for-you vegetables and hearty beef, will leave you completely satisfied.
- Creamy Herb RangoonsA perfect side dish for the Thai Beef Salad, or a fun appetizer any time, these cheesy, creamy bites are sure to become a new favorite.
- AND MANY MORE!