Weeknight Menus Issue 18
In Issue 18 (December 2017)
- Ancho Chile ChickenNo need to hit up the neighborhood Mexican restaurant tonight. This menu is loaded with a fiesta of flavors.
- Yellow RiceThis traditional south-of-the-border rice dish gets a nutritional fiber upgrade by using brown rice instead of white.
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup with fresh fennelInspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean, this tweak on traditional chicken noodle soup is sure to satisfy.
- Zucchini Parmesan SticksA lighter version of fried zucchini, these sticks, tossed with ground almonds, Parmesan, and seasonings, make for a tasty side dish.
- Turkey Tenderloins with marmalade sauceThis gourmet-looking menu is not only light, healthy, and delicious, it’s also quick to make, and one you’ll turn to again and again.
- Cranberry CouscousCouscous takes on any flavor you throw at it. Studded with chewy dried cranberries, this recipe pairs especially well with turkey.
- Chicken TetrazziniTetrazzini is one of those casserole dishes that people crave. This healthy makeover is sure to get requests for encore performances.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette SaladYou’ll be amazed at how fresh-tasting this vinaigrette is. It’s definitely better than any you’ll find on the grocery store shelves.
- Steak & Pizzaiola SauceRoughly translated “meat in pizza style,” this dish is so good, and so simple, you may never order carryout pizza again.
- Whole-Wheat Pizzettes with fontina & parmesanWith just a few ingredients, these simple-to-prepare pizzettes are the perfect side for the steak and sauce.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 18SKU WM18
Add this book to my digital library