Weeknight Menus Issue 19
In Issue 19 (February 2018)
- Ginger Beer ChickenTake it easy with this island-style chicken dinner. Mango, lime, and ginger flavors wake up lean chicken breasts for a gluten-free meal.
- Hearts of Palm Salad with cilantro vinaigretteFull of iron, calcium, and healthy fats, this salad, made with hearts of palm, not only looks great, it’s good for you, too!
- Cream of Chicken & Vegetable SoupDidn’t think you’d find a satisfying creamy soup among these light recipes? One spoonful of this one will prove you wrong.
- Ham, Cheese & Pear Sandwich with pumpkin butterFor the salty and sweet lovers out there, this sandwich is for you. It’s jam-packed (pun intended) with flavors and ingredients.
- Chicken & Zoodles with tomatoesIt doesn’t get much more delicious or nutritious than this chicken with a pasta-shaped vegetable dish.
- Margherita Crostini with garlic vinaigretteThis side dish has all the great flavors of the classic margherita pizza, but it’s much easier to make.
- Turmeric Chicken with spinachThis simple, warming curry comes together in a hurry and is sure to hit the spot when there’s a nip in the air.
- Coconut Rice with cilantro
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya with brown riceA staple of Creole cooking, jambalaya is pretty customizable. This one’s tweaked to be healthier — but no less flavorful.
- Creole Salad with apple & red onionCrunchy, salty, sweet, and lemony, this stunning salad hits all the right taste notes. So grab a knife and fork!
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 19SKU WM19
Add this book to my digital library