Weeknight Menus Issue 20
In Issue 20 (April 2018)
- Chicken Enchilada SoupTwo different types of chiles make this bowlful one to remember. With an incredible depth of flavor, this soup will be a star.
- Blue Corn Muffins with pine nutsThese babies are so good they certainly won’t make you blue, and they’re a nice change from the standard yellow corn muffins.
- Chicken, Broccoli & Black Bean SoupIf it’s possible for a soup to be beautiful, then this one’s the belle of the ball. Layers of smoky heat make it even more alluring.
- Avocado Butter ToastsRich and buttery, it’s no wonder avocado toast is popular — it not only makes a great side dish, it’s a great breakfast or snack any time.
- Chicken Burrito Bowls with jalapeño-corn salsaFresh, fabulous, and easy to make, whip up these delicious “takeout” burrito bowls from your kitchen tonight.
- Mexi-Rice with tomatoes & cilantroThis south-of-the-border dish makes a perfect base for the burrito bowl. Or serve it any time you want a quick and colorful side.
- Grilled Chicken & Berry Salad with raspberry vinaigretteNothing says fresh like bright, juicy berries. A jewel-toned vinaigrette brings them to the forefront in this salad.
- Honey-Roasted PecansButtery, pleasantly crunchy, and slightly sweet, these pecans are so good they may not make it to the salad before they’re gobbled up.
- Pork TaquitosFilled with super-savory pork and gooey cheese, when you take just one bite of these crisp shells, you’ll be reaching for another.
- Chipotle Ranch ColeslawWhenever you serve this crunchy, creamy, slightly spicy slaw, you’ll have smiles all around, and requests for more.
- AND MANY MORE!