Weeknight Menus Issue 21
In Issue 21 (June 2018)
- Southwestern Cobb Salad QuesadillasIn this recipe, two favorites converge to make one fantastic salad. Here’s a whole new way to look at the classic Cobb.
- Chipotle Turkey BurgersFinally, a turkey burger that really tastes good! It’s moist, satisfying, and jam-packed with Southwestern flavor.
- Spicy Tortilla ChipsServe these chips with some fresh guacamole, and you have the perfect appetizer for any gathering!
- Herbed Rib-Eyes with parmesan tomatoesSimplicity at its best — a great cut of meat bathed only in the finest of olive oil and freshest of herbs. This is pure heaven.
- Sour Cream Potato SaladThis potato salad is delicious served warm. Refrigerate the leftovers, and try it cold the next day. The flavors are still delightful!
- Citrus Bricked ChickenOrange, fennel, olives, and honey — these classic flavors of Provence are a perfect match with grilled, bricked chicken thighs.
- Fennel & Orange SaladThis salad is packed with flavor, comes together quickly, and can be used year-round. What’s not to love?
- Spice-Grilled Halibut in spanish shrimp sauceIf the phrase “packed with flavor” appeals to you, then this sensational halibut dish is just what you’ve been looking for.
- Grilled PotatoesSkip heating up your kitchen with quick, easy, simply seasoned grilled potatoes. They’re every bit as good as oven-roasted.
- AND MANY MORE!
Weeknight Menus Issue 21SKU WM21
Add this book to my digital library