Celebrate the Seasons Issue 2
In Issue 2 (February 2015)
- Cheese & Corn ChowderA good corn chowder is hard to beat, and this one is unbeatable. Creamy, cheesy, and positively corny, it’s so delicious you’ll want to go for seconds. Paired with fabulous crab cakes, this is a restaurant-quality meal worthy of steaming up the kitchen.
- Crab CakesAfter trying these crab cakes, you’ll be spoiled. They set the bar so high that any other crab cake you taste will fall short.
- Supreme Pizza SoupFinally a soup that kids and adults will like! Full of pizza favorites, like pepperoni and sausage, it’s perfect for when you’re craving pizza but don’t have the time to make one. And with all the big chunks of fresh vegetables, Mom will be happy too.
- Cheesy Garlic BreadForget squishy bread made with margarine and garlic powder. This stuff is way better and perfect for dunking in the pizza soup.
- Winter Pork StewMove over beef — pork shoulder is full of flavor and makes a terrific stew in its own right. Loaded with some of the best produce the season has to offer, this unique one-pot wonder is definitely the dish to turn to when winter winds start to howl.
- Apple & Cranberry Salad
- Milanese Minestrone SoupLooking for ways to add more vegetables to your diet? Your search is over. This produce-packed soup, with its punch of Parmesan, makes the sometimes daunting task of eating healthier easy, delicious, and effortless!
- Margherita Crostini
- Baja Chicken FajitasTake your next slow-cooked supper south of the border with this simple chicken fajita dinner. You might think fajitas aren’t really fajitas unless they’re cooked on a grill, but when you’re craving the char-grilled summer specialty, this version sizzles in a slow cooker.
- Frijoles Rancheros
- AND MANY MORE!
Celebrate the Seasons Issue 2SKU CTS02
Add this book to my digital library